RED LASER figures!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RED LASER figures!

Post by DarrenHowlett on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:11 pm

Hey guys. I've been rather quiet since the outset, as I've tried to create an identity to sell under, and keep my personal info secret. But it's just taking forever, and I've found most people are just confused - especially when factoring in Black Major. So here's the deal:

Almost two years ago, I bought Black Majors molds. He was 'done', as he put it. So I snagged them (for a small fortune), and held on to them until I could afford to produce some figures. In that time, I went about creating an identity - Red Laser, spinning off the Black Major motif (and with his blessing/encouragement).

It took me nearly 1 1/2 years to scrape up enough cash to do a production run (seriously - these molds cost a FORTUNE). I made the Iron Grenadier BATS, Baron Ironbots, and Vampire BATS first; with Stinger BATS coming shortly after.

In that time, as I took stock of my other molds (to get them into production) I found out they were (almost) all destroyed. DESTROYED! Thousands and thousands of dollars, just gone. It happens in China when you aren't using your molds - they either "break" or "go missing". Either way, they are (mostly) gone. So that is why I have just been doing BATS.

I just unveiled my newest ones - the Shockwave and Soundwave BATS, with enormous success.

Shortly, I will have info to share on my next molds! (!!). I am sooooo excited to get into all new molds! Lots of fun stuff coming!

Anyways, I'm offering a complete "Red Laser Set (so far)" right now. this set of 7 for $65 shipped within the US. These are normally $12 a piece - so $84 before shipping would be the regular rate.

Thanks guys - I recognize quite a few of your names from ebay / paypal / instagram and so on. I appreciate the support!

DarrenHowlett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RED LASER figures!

Post by the right of might on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:19 pm

Darren,

Who does your painting? It is very good
the right of might

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenHowlett on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:24 am

These are factory produced. These are done in a toy factory in China. They're not hand painted.

DarrenHowlett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ucsf on Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:38 pm

I'm glad you joined our community. ARAH forever!

ucsf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenHowlett on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:35 pm

Hey All! For the month of November, all 8 packs of BATS are on for $75.00 each. That's a whopping $21 off each 8 pack. I need to make way for the new arrivals in early December....

So that includes Iron Bats, Iron Bat Commanders, Shockbats, Soundbats, Stinger Bats, Vampire Bats, and The Baron's Iron Bats. No mixing and matching, this sale is for 8 of a kind only. I'll be posting this everywhere - and it applies to private sales or ebay. Multiple private sales always get a little extra though Smile

You can private message me here, or search out RedLasersAuctions on ebay.

DarrenHowlett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenHowlett on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:10 pm

Sorry everyone, I'll be cutting this sale short. Thank you for all of the support so far! The sale will end the afternoon of Sunday, November 20th.
The reason? Keep your eyes peeled for what Monday the 21st has in store....

DarrenHowlett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by the right of might on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:48 pm

How exciting! More ARAH parts
the right of might

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content