Cobra temple Phase 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cobra temple Phase 2

Post by kramer70 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:21 am

So I have to share with you guys my latest project. I will eventually put photos on here but for the time being you guys deserve to see this. Let me know what you think. This has been my secret project that has been years in the making.... literally. Hope you all enjoy all the ARAH figures. Nothing But the best.

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-customs-finished-projects/396558-cobra-temple-project-phase-2-a.html

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-customs-finished-projects/396556-cobra-train-set-codename-constrictor.html

for more photos visit my photobucket

http://s1218.photobucket.com/user/kramer70/library/kramer70/Cobra%20Temple%20Phase%20II?sort=3&page=1
kramer70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cobra temple Phase 2

Post by Rambo on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:56 pm

Uncanny and unbelievable work. I bow before your temple Kramer70.

G.I. JOE ARAH DON'T DIE, IT JUST RELOADS
Rambo
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:56 pm

This is something I would love for all you guys to see in person, however the thing is just way to big to even take to a convention or toy show. So if anyone is ever in ohio shoot me a pm and you can stop over and play.
kramer70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:59 pm

Ohh and I forgot to credit one of the founder ARAH customizers EVILFACE for his great figure lord hummangus, who is featured in the dungeon.
kramer70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:17 pm

Do you have an Evilface custom???
You gotta post it here aswell.

Rambo
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:27 pm

Is that an Astroviper with horns?

Humungus!

You got Blanka in the tube!

Who is this?

Nice submarine. Where is the ring from?

Ninjas battling! Great!

Rambo
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:43 pm

yea, I try to collect other ARAH customs as well as build them. These few customs were done by Evilface and i actually won them on ebay when he was selling them. The guy on the table is another evilface custom.  
http://www.evilface.com/evilscustoms/ccat.htm

- the astroviper with horns guy is my blacksmith. He creates all edged weapons for cobra. The sub is custom made and the hull is big PVC pipe. i also used flower pots, trash canm and parts to the rattler.
kramer70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:29 am

I would like to have more customs from others customizers, maybe we could make an exchange some day.

Rambo
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:39 pm

I agree. So far I have customs from Evilface, Livevil, and some other customizer on ebay I found. I would like to get ahold of Chad and Matthew and get some of there custom work as well. We should do a custom swap. we get all who want to be involved and each member picks a gi joe or cobra character who they want a custom of. Then we draw names and we make that custom for the other member.
kramer70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faust on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Wow. I take great inspiration from these sets. Thank your for building and sharing them with us!
Faust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:51 am

I am going to be taking more pictures soon. Is there any rooms/ items that ppl have a interest in seeing more of ?
kramer70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:14 pm

I would like to see more pictures of the construction site and if possible pictures of the customs.

Rambo
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:40 am

No problem Rambo. I actually have a lot of customs that I need to upload pics of. I was so worried at the time with getting good pics of the set that I forgot to take pics of my customs. This is on my to do list and hopefully b the end of this week I will have that done.
kramer70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faust on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12 am

kramer70 wrote:I am going to be taking more pictures soon. Is there any rooms/ items that ppl have a interest in seeing more of ?

I'd like to see every square inch of this! Please and thank you!
Faust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:58 am

I was thinking a youtube video? However I really want to capture my whole joe room. and its not done yet. I think I will try to do that this weekend.
kramer70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LIVEVIL on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:25 pm

I'm sorry I didn't comment on this before but that has to be one of the most amazing GI Joe dioramas I've ever seen. The time and money that went in to create this is considerable. It's almost too much for words how awesome this is. Seeing all the ARAH figures inhabit it really says it all. I wish I had the time and space to create something as inspiring as your Cobra Temple. The envy factor for this playset is off the charts! Twisted Evil

P.S. I'm glad to see that some of the great Evilface's work has made it to a good home. He's pretty much the entire reason I only customize ARAH figures and I learned a lot from him...
LIVEVIL

View user profile http://www.joecustoms.com/userops/profile.php?uid=12

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:29 am

LIVEVIL wrote:I'm sorry I didn't comment on this before but that has to be one of the most amazing GI Joe dioramas I've ever seen. The time and money that went in to create this is considerable. It's almost too much for words how awesome this is. Seeing all the ARAH figures inhabit it really says it all. I wish I had the time and space to create something as inspiring as your Cobra Temple. The envy factor for this playset is off the charts! Twisted Evil

P.S. I'm glad to see that some of the great Evilface's work has made it to a good home. He's pretty much the entire reason I only customize ARAH figures and I learned a lot from him...

Thanks for the kind words about the diorama. Yes, I was fortunate to score a lot of Evilfaces mad max characters about a year ago when out of nowhere I saw them on ebay of all places. I really am trying to collect a lot of other customizers figures. I still have LIVEVIL 's Dracula figure which I made a special miniature diorama just for him. I will eventually get pics of that. I like collecting others work just because it is just like a piece of art. You can see the strengths and imagination of each customizer in there unique way. Wit that being said who wants to trade or sell some customs. Wink
kramer70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:05 pm

I am waiting for your pictures!

Rambo
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:56 am

oops I have been putting it off, sorry. I am currently trying to finish this other diorama I am building. its much smaller, hopefully by the end of next week it will be done. I want to take pictures of my whole joe room then, in which I will include other photos from temple.
kramer70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:42 pm

No problema Kramer. I can wait... a little longer Smile

Rambo
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down